Friday, October 7, 2011

Great Movie. I give it 4.5 stars.

Too much to tell but I'll start . . .

Just finished watching It Might Get Loud, and what is sexier than three guys with electric guitars?

The Edge singing The Weight? That's bad ass. Jack singing it.

Great movie. Great guitar art music life inspiration.

Also tonight my friend handed me a copy of Patti Smith's acclaimed recent book, Just Kids. They're makin that one a movie, I read in RS.

I told my landlords that I'm not movin out. Roger came by tonight and told me that he's so happy and that made me feel so good. So glad I'm not moving house just now. And I feel the vulnerability of the situation has been enlightening. It's kinda floaty. Gosh, how did it get to be 12:09?

I'm not really into writing anything else right now. Hope you guys are having a good night. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment